Apply to Form a New Group
If you would like to start a Dharma-stream group, and be able to follow Phakchok Rinpoche’s Dharma-stream teachings, please read the following information and then sign up using the form at the bottom of the page.
The group should meet at least 2 times per month, and the duration of the session should be around 2-2.5 hours. Once you have sent in your application form and made your donation to cover the first year, you will receive a mail with the following materials:
- A facilitator manual with guidelines and support
- Practice texts for doing the meditation sessions
- Additional material on the four mind-changings
- Access to the library of Dharma-stream video teachings
- Ongoing support and access to future updates
If you are ready to make your application, please complete the form below. When you click submit you will be taken to a PayPal screen to make a donation to cover the first year of materials.